At Essentiel Outsourcing, we rely on our customer service department to interact professionally with our valued customers when they have questions or concerns. We are looking for a highly qualified customer service representative to join our team, handling inbound and outbound phone calls and email requests with a friendly and helpful approach. The ideal candidate is a fast learner who can think on their feet and resolve any issues that arise with our customer-first business mentality.
The most successful representatives have the communication and interpersonal skills necessary to provide support, answer questions and resolve issues in an efficient manner. By serving as the voice and face of our company, he or she will be integral to reinforcing our reputation for exceptional customer service.
Objectives of this post
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls, e-mails and chats knowledgeably and efficiently
- Identify and address customer needs with the aim of achieving complete customer satisfaction.
- Providing expert answers to questions about products, pricing and availability, while presenting the value of our product portfolio to customers
- Follow the company's communication guidelines and procedures under minimum supervision.
- Recommend process improvements to improve the efficiency of the company.
Daily and weekly responsibilities
- Develop an expert and dynamic knowledge of the company's products and services.
- Seek information using available resources to meet customer queries
- Establish a relationship with customers, treating them in an engaging, friendly and professional manner, to deliver exceptional customer experiences and foster lasting relationships.
- Respond promptly, professionally and accurately to all customer enquiries regarding quotations, orders, status requests, complaints, product returns and warranties.
Skills and qualifications
- Fluent in Italian (native speaker)
- Successful experience in a corporate environment
- strong communication skills, including active listening and clear articulation
- Ability to solve problems and alleviate conflict or escalate tactically
- Ability to multi-task, manage time and set priorities
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Type of position: Irregular full/part time. We are looking for different people to work weekdays and/or weekends in day/night/mixed shifts.
- Duration of the contract: -
- Deadline for applications: -
- Planned start date: 10/01/2021
- Job type: Freelance
Job type: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $230.00 - $330.00 per hour
- Do you have a computer and a stable Internet connection?
- Fluent Italian? (Compulsory)
Please follow and like us: